MALICIOUS GOVERNANCE ATTACK: A Call to Action to Stop the Attack *OPINE IN THE NEXT 42 HOURS*

Everything and everyone needs to take a pause and step back for a moment.

Why are we rushing things from every angle? The pressure came from conflicting parties involved and irrational conversations took place privately and irrational decisions are being made. Myself included!

The entire proposal process needs to be discussed, not the proposals at this point.

If the Canceller function is used then i dont think it shoukd be an automatic “no” to the proposal but more of a step back to have a cival conversation without conflicting parties involved.

We need to come out of this with better implementations in place, because the voting has always been an issue, even with Wallfacer. They just didnt have anyone (in Ryans words) “doxing” them back then.

I mean just look at Adapt3r with their vote on Frax. Majority of voters voted yes, but a single large wallet voted no on their proposal rejecting their proposal. That particular wallet obviously wants to steer Frax in a particular direction. (Based on the age of the wallet after looking into it)

In the same way, past large wallets wanted to steer Truefi in a particular direction. Although its difficult for Wallfacer to relax the reins as they no longer have the same support from those large wallets, we need to remove conflicting parties from votes and polls and reassess things.

5 Likes