[Proposal] DAO funding and strategic partnership

Could you or DWF share transaction details before moving to executable on-chain vote?

• What is the # of TRU to be sold?
  • What is the proposed discount?
  • How long will market making services be provided, and on what venues?
  • How will the transaction be executed?

I think these key details should be shared before a final vote. It’s hard to evaluate without this info.

4 Likes

& vesting if applicable?

2 Likes

As it stands now, I think most people who have evaluated the deal are not in favor.

We have been evaluating other market makers, as well (as you know @AdL )

3 Likes

Additionally, to sell these tokens to DWF would require re-minting TRU that was previously burned as a part of DAO Token Transfer, Burn & Mint

This decision should likely not be grouped into the sale and should be made separately.

4 Likes

I am not sure why this is still not clear but let me try to explain this again, this is NOT a market making arrangement, ignore that part, it is not relevant here at all.

This is for funding of the DAO, and yes this would mean minting some of the tokens that were burned. If the community does not want to fund the DAO properly so be it, but I do want to encourage everyone to think about it.

2 Likes

Hello TrueFi community,

We are Bastion Trading - an OG hedge fund and crypto trading firm. We have been around since 2014 and we are active in delta neutral, options and market making strategies. We have been investors and advisors in several DeFi projects. For example we helped manage Wonderland DAO treasury and helped revive the token price when the project was undergoing tough times last year (Snapshot).

We want to take this opportunity to highlight that we are very interested in providing liquidity for the TRU token and are currently also in discussions with the DAO for market-making engagements. We will come back with a more detailed proposal for the community to review.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Agree disentangling MM portion. +1 re: funding dao / extending runrate during market vol.

3 Likes