Secure Asset Fund for Lenders (Similar to SAFU)

Yes, exactly what I suggested, in my post above, as well in the Revised tokenmics comment (Revised Tokenomics and proposed token BURN - #11 by spidey). We should create a SAFU treasury managed by governance and move a major chunk of Company/team tokens there to be used only for emergency situations. How and when to use funds can again be decided by the community. Tagging @ryan.rodenbaugh here as well as he’s actively involved in SAFU discussions.

I also love the idea of using stakers to act more like NXM stakers and decide if its worth repaying the lenders for a default (on top of 10% compensation from staking pool). We need to figure out what parameters will the TRU holders make the decision on but this is the right way.

The additions to SAFU fund from TRU emissions from tfUSD and sushiswap pool is still an important suggestion (based on dev availability) and maybe the community can vote to decide its priority. As mentioned before, the LP providers also share a responsibility to insure TrueFi as they are directly impacted by it, so its reasonable to charge a small part of it to go to SAFU fund or burned, to reduce the sell pressure from LP TRU emissions.