Calco Capital Borrow Request

Dear TrueFi Stakers,

We are Calco Capital (11932624 Canada Inc.), a family office that manages the capital of Beta-Calco Inc, a highly successful North American Lighting Manufacturer. We are requesting a loan of 50,000 TUSD for 30 days and we are willing to pay an annualized rate of interest of 11%. We wish to use the funds for our higher yielding crypto investments and have a solid amount of on-chain collateral to support the loan.

We invest in a variety of asset classes and primarily follow value-long and/or yield driven investment strategies. We’ve been actively borrowing Stable Coins and other crypto-assets and have never previously defaulted on a loan.

Our operating company, Beta-Calco Inc, was established in 1996 and has since grown to become one of the leaders in the commercial lighting market. Beta-Calco Inc, is very public across social media platforms.

It is also worth mentioning that we have invested a good amount of capital into the TrueFi project through supporting the liquidity pools.

Here are some links to our website and social media accounts.

If you have specific questions or would like additional information, please comment here and we’ll answer as much as we can.

3 Likes

11932624 Canada Inc. has passed the standard due diligence review and is consistent with information stated above. As a community member, I support the user and the amount and term of this request.

Very cool to see a non-crypto company interested in using TrueFi. How did you learn about TrueFi?

I was thinking you were going to use the funds for your business. What kind of investments have you made in the crypto space?

I think the community needs to understand the risk profile better, but my guess is that the rate should be much higher than 11%, given your limited reputation.

2 Likes

Hi Getty,

Thanks for your post. We learned about TrueFi about a month ago when we were doing some research on TUSD. We have since invested in TRU, Uniswap TFI-LP/TUSD lending pools and the Truefi lending pool.

Our crypto investments span hedged positions on BTC and ETH, plus we have exposure to high quality liquidity pools (curve compound), AMPL and 1Inch to name a few.

Regarding interest rates, I would argue that as our balance sheet is a function of the cash flows from our operating business, which is a stable long established industrial business, our risk premium should be lower than lending to any leveraged crypto investment counterparties.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Etan