Truefi Next Steps Topic

It’s well within your power to make a proposal.

However, the proposal you made in the past had zero clear details (who will do the swap? what venue will it happen on), zero onchain actions proposed, and barely met the bar that people could even have a conversation around it. This proposal was realistically too small in scope and wouldn’t cover nearly any major expenses of the DAO.

what specifically are you talking about?

The team at Bastion (where you’re a co-founder) made a great proposal in the past, but last I checked, due to the Foundation (where you’re a director), they had not been able to get onboarded and move ahead.

This is a proposal that would have been great to move ahead with.

Myso recently made a competitive proposal, which I asked you to provide feedback on and you did not.

You and at least one other foundation director are also a part of the proposed liquidity multisig. I was not a part of this, but did join the group recently just to check in on the status and even after a specific ask, there is no action to move ahead from outside of Wallfacer.

So, while I’ve seen you repeatedly emphasize the importance of diversification (agree), you’ve taken no actual action.

4 Likes