Blockchain.com Portfolio - Incentives Request

Hello TrueFi Community,

TrueTrading Asset Management is seeking to engage with the token holders in our request to approve TRU incentives for lenders participating in the Blockchain.com single borrower portfolio. This is Blockchain.com’s first interaction with TrueFi and it is our hope that this becomes a long-term relationship. The company has provided the additional detail below and is available to answer any questions the community may have in evaluation of this request. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your consideration.

Borrower Description

Since 2017, Blockchain.com Institutional Markets has been the leading strategic capital partner to over 1000 of the largest trading, investment, and mining companies in the crypto space. Bespoke solutions for lending, trading, and active network participation are made possible by a large balance sheet and market expertise.

Credit Profile

Founded in 2011, Blockchain.com is among the oldest and most trusted crypto companies. With over 82M wallets that have transacted over $1.2T, few companies have similar industry expertise and experience. A balanced retail and institutional business has contributed to its ongoing profitability. The firm recently raised a Series D from leading investors — Lightspeed Ventures Partners, DST and Baillie Gifford — valuing the company at $14B.

Use of Funds & Target ROI:

Blockchain.com is one of the largest institutional lenders in crypto, having originated more than $8B since 2020. The company only deals with high quality counterparties and each deal is rigorously diligenced.

• Yes, I support the request to incentivize the Blockchain.com portfolio.
  • No, I decline to support this request.

0 voters

I like to think raising TRU emissions to promote a portfolio is generally best done when traditional, cost-free methods of engaging lenders have been exhausted.

To that end, has the Blockchain.com team done anything to promote the portfolio to its vast audience yet, presumably inclusive of many lenders who’d delight in lending to a business they already trust with their money?

4 Likes