Lowering Blood Pressure - Getting Back to Building

Hello the wonderful TrueFi community! This is Rafael Cosman, one of the original founders of the protocol. As you know, I for some time now have been off the board and have been just another community member.

Recently, I have seen from the sidelines things get quite heated in the TrueFi community. I think this often comes from a good place- people care about DeFi, care about the protocol, and want to see it do well. But right now I think it would be good for folks to come together, give each other the benefit of the doubt, and see if they can bridge their differences.

It looks to me like trust is low in the community right now (people doubting each other’s intentions etc.) While we might have some community members with bad intentions, I don’t think that’s widespread, and I think it would behoove everyone to focus on collaborating, communicating, and working together to build something great.

I plan to continue to be on the sidelines, and I am excited for what the excellent people we now have involved will do. From a community-culture perspective, we are in the crucible right now. It’s painful but it’s also where the strongest steel is forged.

Best,
Rafael

8 Likes

Thank you for your valuable thoughts and supportive words. However, I invite you to actively participate to see the power that comes from working together. I believe that everyone needs to make some sacrifices for a better future. We must all work together for a beautiful future.

1 Like

Hi @TRUHOLDER! Thank you for your reply. I have deliberately decided to take a back-seat now that I am no longer part of the TrueFi or Archblock boards. But I continue to root for TrueFi’s success from the sidelines and I am excited to see what all the new leaders will create. I hope you and others will understand that sometimes old leaders need to move on and allow new leaders to take the reigns.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support. However, I believe there is some uncertainty. We would like to see things clarified and have someone to engage with directly. As a personal investor, I have been following the projects since 2020 and communicating with the managers to get answers that clear up all my questions. I see that efforts are being made, and I trust the project. My request to you and the management team is to address the questions of investors like myself more clearly. At the very least, it would be satisfying for us if all updates and upcoming developments are regularly communicated to the community through official channels. I believe you will understand this and once again, thank you for your attention.:handshake: