Marketing e Communication

I suggest that Truefi focus on marketing and update its social networks such as Twitter need to be very communicative and explore opportunities for strategic partnerships and networking within the sector to increase its visibility and profitability. Participating in industry events, collaborating with other companies and establishing strategic alliances can be effective ways to expand your network and attract new business opportunities.

1 Like

Hi Magnata, nice to see you involved on the forums recently! Marketing has long been a weak point of TrueFi, but we are investing more time and resources into marketing going forward. The Cicada partnership is obviously a big one and we are working to get thoughtful coverage on that story and not only what it may mean for TrueFi, but for the industry writ large around this once large market. Will be able to share some additional updates with you early next week.

1 Like

To that point, could you expand on the progress made against the marketing goals laid out in Wallfacer Labs’ Sept 2022 funding request, or the one thereafter in March 2023?

Because, in aggregate, these proposal made certain promises of explicit marketing deliverables, even to the point of bookmarking $100k for PR, and because we’re no closer to solving for “marketing [being] a weak point” by your own account, I think it’s reasonable for token holders to request some accountability on how this time will be different.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, Ryan. I look forward to seeing updates on TrueFi’s marketing strategies and how they are progressing. I eagerly await the news next week.