Wintermute is a proprietary trading firm and one of the larger market makers in crypto globally. We would like to borrow 1,000,000 TUSD for 30 days at a rate of 12%. If the loan is a success, we will make larger requests in the very near future.
Wintermute was founded in July 2017 by three Optiver veterans. Evgeny Gaevoy, founder and CEO, was previously head of ETF (screen and OTC) at Optiver Europe, one of the largest ETF market making desks.
- Wintermute pursues market neutral mandate
- Wintermute’s trading volume in 2H 2020 surpassed $70B and our average daily trading volumes in November-December 2020 were $0.75-1B
- Wintermute is continuously present on Bitfinex and FTX volume leaderboards (Mirror-Eyed-Razorgirl):
- Wintermute is one of the larger borrowers of crypto currently working with all major crypto lenders; we increased our loan capital every month since the start of 2020 and we have never defaulted/been liquidated on a loan
- Wintermute is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Blockchain.com Ventures and others
- Wintermute is professionally run with a quarter of the company coming from Optiver and other top tier traditional market makers; we rely on fully proprietary institutional-grade technology developed in house
- Wintermute Trading is registered with FCA for our OTC business
Use of funds
The funds will be deployed in market making strategies across CeFi and DeFi. We were one of the earliest adopters of DeFi and we would like to support TrueFi as an early adopter too
We are excited to work with TrueFi and are open to answering any follow up questions!