Nibbio is a proprietary trading firm and one of the larger market makers in the crypto space. We have been working on developing our algos and risk management systems since mid-2017 and have gone through basic triangular arbitrages to market neutral strategies on futures and swap; and are starting exploring the DeFI space. As a start, we would like to borrow 1,500,000 TUSD for 30 days at a rate of 11.5%, and steadily increase this amount as we build Trust with the community.
Who we are
Nibbio was founded in 2017, from a simple observation: trading cryptocurrencies was just the same as trading any other thing, except that everything was still to be done in that space. With our background in developing the most effective, robust and low-latency systems for top tier banks, we knew we could have an edge. And we still do.
• 2017: Nibbio started with market-neutral triangular arbitrage on multiple different exchanges – coding 140 API connectors in 10 months;
• 2019: Nibbio transitioned to run market neutral strategies on perpetual futures and swaps;
2020: Nibbio publicly invested in Bonfida (https://bonfida.com/about) to support Serum, along with other decentralized projects;
• 2020: Nibbio’s trading volume is above $100B;
• January 2021: Volume is the highest we’ve ever traded;
• In 2021: We plan to launch new products – with starting MM and arbitraging Spot across all major exchanges – which will drive our volume even higher.
• Nibbio’s risk management tools are very resilient and robust, and after 20 months of trading perps, we have never been at risk or liquidated from any venue (even on March 13th, 2020);
• Nibbio is currently working with all major crypto lenders;
• Nibbio is partnered with one of the biggest crypto firm which currently works with TrueFi.
Use of funds
We wish to use the funds to run our higher-yielding crypto trading strategies and we do have a solid amount of collateral to support the loan, our current debt-to-equity ratio being lower than 0.1
We are excited to build a relationship with the TrueFi community!