TrueFi Community Manager Hire

[Proposal] TrueFi Community Manager Hire

After reviewing a recent poll in the community chat, it seemed there was light consensus around the importance of adding new community managers to act as a bridge between community and protocol as it continues to scale.

About me, Pete Sherpa: With experience as a community manager for two large community-driven protocols, time in crypto since first mining Bitcoin in 2013, and a whole pre-crypto career as a teacher, I’d like to submit my proposal to become one of TrueFi’s first DAO-contracted community managers.

Summary: This proposal would bring me on as a contractor to the TrueFi DAO/foundation/community, responsible to you all as a community manager across TrueFi’s English-speaking channels. It asks for a $6000 total budget of TRU for 3 months of work, paid out in monthly installments, with weekly & monthly reporting, and subject to renewal at the end of the term.

Areas of Responsibility:

• Safety: Keep the community safe from malicious links and imposters
  • Engagement: Regularly update the community with news, announcements, education, and Q&A across Telegram, Discord, and Reddit
  • Original Content: Participate in conversations about TrueFi happening on owned channels (Telegram, Discord) and community-run channels (like Reddit, forums).
  • Weekly Community Summaries: Summarize activity happening across all our channels (community chatter, governance, product updates, announcements) into a simple, digestible update on a weekly basis - like LobsterDaily
  • Monthly Performance Reports: Monthly reports on community size, engagement, new content and discussion delivered by my work, subject to your feedback - here in the forum.

Budget: I’m seeking a $6,000 total budget, paid out in three equal installments of TRU over three months, on the 1st of the month.

About me, Pete Sherpa:

Detailed Scope of Work:

Module Objective Content
Telegram News & Press Synchronization Timely forwarding news, articles, etc. from official announcements.
Community Activities & FAQ 1) Engage community daily using customized posts and memes 2) timely reply
Community Activities & FAQ 1) Engage community daily using customized posts and memes 2) timely reply
Group Management 1) Continue to expand groups
  1. Invite new users

2. Weed out robots, spams and passive users, maintain group safety|
    |Reddit|Community Management|1. Comment

1. Upvotes
  2. Answer Questions|
    |Discord|News & Press Synchronization|Timely forwarding protocol level/governance news, articles, etc. from official announcements.|
    |Community Activities & FAQ|1) Engage community daily using customized posts and memes 2) timely reply|
    |Group Management|1) Continue to expand groups
  1. Invite new users

2. Weed out robots, spams and passive users, maintain group safety|
    |TownHall Meeting|Assist TrueFi team to prepare for AMA, including collecting community questions, protecting the meeting from spam and attack, and helping with organizing the meeting recap.|
    |Ambassador Program|Initiate, Design and Distribute the Program|1) customize ambassador program to attract influencers and community supports to best meet TrueFi’s current marketing needs

3. promote the program on different channels and to different communities.|
    |Manage and Deliver Leads|Receive and manage ambassador applications, assist the team to select and approve on ambassadors, organize project results and assist with delivery of rewards.|
    |AMA|1) Including interview outline curation

4. Pre-event organization

5. Promotion through different channel and groups

6. Post-event recap

7. Wrap up reward deliveries|

With your approval of me, my proposed work, and the proposed budget, I’d be keen to start immediately!

1 Like